Saturday, August 13, 2016

New Christian-Owned Server

SilverCORD is now hosted on servers owned by ITX Design, a Christian-owned hosting company! As part of the process, I have retired the INCHRegistation.com domain, choosing instead to join it with INCHHome.com. The new URL is www.INCHHome.com/Members and is accessible from INCHHome's menu.

Why did I switch? Well, first of all, I wanted to support a Christian company that shares my values, rather than a liberal-minded one. Second, I had all kinds of technical issues updating my files on my Yahoo-hosted site, especially after they spun off into a new company. ITX is a much better experience. And third, Yahoo's tech support is difficult to reach and often utilizes foreign contractors, who are difficult to understand and frequently read from a script. ITX's tech support, on the other hand, is prompt and knowledgeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave me a comment here.